Saturday, August 20, 2016

Big hole appeared at shoe sole of my favorite leather shoes!


Hi.
This is second post of my blog.

Although I am not used to English, today I want to tell you.






shoes-orihica


There is shoes in this photo, this is my favorite leather shoes.
About two years ago, I bought this shoes at ORIHICA Kyoto yodobashi.








I like such brown tint, sometimes I go to shop to polish this shoes.

I love this shoes.





However, problem occured.



Recently, I feel little pain in the sole of the right feet, and feel little cold when it's rainy days.


So, I turned over my shoes.









Oh No!
There is big hole at the shoe sole of right shoe.
It is maybe 2 cm.









I can put my finger!














And I can see through.


So I have to buy new shoes.


Today is 8/20 Saturday, work is rest.
I will leave to buy new shoes from now!











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for comment.
      I thought that it is cannot, so gave up.
      But I should try!

      Delete