Saturday, August 20, 2016

The purpose of this blog. Why I started.


Hi, I am Landyny, from Japan Kyoto.
Landyny is my nickname.


Why I started this blog




The purpose of this blog is to improve my English.

Next, why I want to improve my English?


I want to discuss in English.
what I want to discuss is, Business!


I’m working at Japan Manufacturing industry, and my job is to launch new business.
And I would like to work at start-up company or to be a venture capitalist in the future.


To launch a new job that get the world better, it’s not for Japan.

So, skill of communication in English is required.


But!!
I can speak Japanese only.


So, to improve my English, I started this blog.
I will update an everyday occurrence.



Please support and cheer for me!
If you find any mistakes in my English, please let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment