Wednesday, August 31, 2016

In Japan, You can wear new shoes in the morning only. Must not wear during afternoon and night. (No.1)



Do you know the rules of title?

In Japan, there are mysterious rules.

Recentrly I posted article that my shoes was broken.

Big hole appeared at shoe sole of my favorite leather shoes!


So, I bought new shoes.
Then, it remained me of the olden thing.




When I was a child, my mother bought me new shoes.
And, I wanted to wear the new shoes right now, I tried to wear.


Then, my mother said
Mother: "No! Must not! You have to wait until tomorrow morning!"

I asked
Landyny: "Why??? I want to wear this new shoes now!"

Mother: "No! No! No! It's just rule! Bad things is bad! It's bad omen!"

At the time, I couldn't understand why my mother said to me such things...

My mother said to me this rules every time I got new shoes, and never allowed.



How do you think what this rules means?



Actually until recently I didn't know...
I have searched and I asked clerk of shoeshine shop.

So, I got a answers.



But today, It is late.
To be continue, tomorrow.




By the way, 
I uploaded the shoes I bought.
I got this at THE SUIT COMPANY, Kyoto Yodobashi. 



shoes-the-suits-company-ザスーツカンパニー


looks so good, do you think so?




shoes-the-suits-company-ザスーツカンパニー



This color and leather is so elegant!
I got a new partner.












No comments:

Post a Comment