Monday, August 29, 2016

Why Japanese people cannot speak English although many schools teach English.


Why I cannot speak English until now?


The reason why I started this blog is that I want to be able to speak English.
Thanks to this blog, I can have a opportunity I use "raw" English.


From now, Did I have been studied "raw" English?

I think, the answer is No.



In the school, I studied English a lot of time.

But now I am not good at speaking and listening English.

Why!?


I think because...
I didn't have not chance to talk with English.....only this.

I learned grammar such as SVOC.
Subject + Object +...

But, when suddenly I was talked in English, I was so panic and I have to answer perfect grammar.

So include me, there are many Japanese who cannot talk in English though learned in school.



Now, what I should do?


From now, I didn't have chance to talk in English.

So, I have to have opportunity to use "raw" English.

I have heard really nice word

"If you read the manual to ride a bicycle, you cannot ride forever."
"You have to ride a bicycle and fall by bicycle."
"Absolutely suddenly you can ride a bicycle."
"English is same too."

I trust this word, I will practice my English.

So, I hear English sounds in train or bus, and I go to lunch with foreigner and talk in English.

Have opportunity!


 












No comments:

Post a Comment