Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Station attendant of local line I met today is kind.



Today, I rode a bullet train from Kyoto.
And got off at country station, and changed train to local line.


When I arrived at the station, the train was ready to leave.

And I saw that scene, I gave up to take the train.


But! at the time

Attendant or conductor said to me "Wii you take?"

I was really surprised and said "N...No, thank you!"



really surprised.


I have never been to said to that in Kyoto, although I live in Kyoto from I was born to now.

In Japan, in city including Kyoto, conductor never say "Will you take?"

Conversely, if there are people run to board the train, conductor say "Please take on next train!"



Today, I felt good.

Although local train have many problems such as a little train, a little vehicle, not clean, high fare, often delayed,
I thought local train is not bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment